CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

mY sIstEr BiG dAy - 12/10/08

Finally all the 3 siblings of us have our own family at last..... and during the dinner most of her frens say we are SOOOO alike!!! to me 像吗? well up to all of you to judge... some photo for your viewing pleasure.

Fr Left: Mei Mei, Aunty Helen (Dave's Mum), Me and my Mummy
.
Fr Top Left: Da Sao, Mei Mei, BIL, Hubby, Me
Seated fr Left: Bro (Seating on his lap Bei Bei), Mummy Seating on her lap Darling)


Our Family Photo... but Uncle MIA
.
The Toh's Family (Guess it should be 70% - 80% complete bah)

Guess what happen after this big family photo taking?????????? Well what a very thoughtful biao ge I have, this is only a excuss to make me stay, actually everybody was told abt what's going to happen after this (even my sis was told lor) which is the grand birthday celebration for the one and only TWINS in the TOH's by my lovely TOH'S family......
.
Birthday song singing for the TWINS
.

0 comments: