CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

一千个不愿意

Haiz... During my "mei" big day there was a big contentious during the tea ceremony when me and my darling's papa have to offer the tea to my BIL and "mei". At 1st everything is so fine until the last part where it my turn offer the tea for my "mei", den.......... Ops everybody say I have to say 大姐喝茶, to me is like blank blank blank. In my whole life till that very moment I was 26 years and 364 days old I never called her not even once 大姐,姐姐 or wat so ever den to me is like 千千万万个不愿意 or shd I say 说不出口 is like after struggling for a few moment den finally the 大姐喝茶 comes out from my mouth, but still is like...... (ai ya, dont really hw to express the feeling at tat moment lah.) But will it is a enjoyable and happy day.
.

Can you all see from the photo how 不愿意 I am, and my "mei" is like so happy enjoying the tea and my bro is laughing like hell behind.

.

0 comments: