CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Darling PCS Class Photo

Another year is going off and this is the time where childcare/ kindergarten takes picture of all 小朋友 for their memories, when looking at the picture really don't understand how the photographer get all the children in place for the photo taking, they must have a hard time to get all of them to stay put and to smile at them. Look at the teacher must be too tired to smile after all the chasing.

Below I've attach 2 not very clear photo (cos I take the photo using my HP) of my darling class photo and her solo (will upload the clear version once i got it scan).



Class photo with her teacher and the 1 on the left ,THE PRICIPAL (my savior)
Can spot my darling?

Her solo (She cute/pretty/sweet right?)
Infact all three Whahahaha......

Finally she will be upgrading from PG2 to N1 next year. Hm..... will they start to give home work???? (Stress)

.

0 comments: