CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mix Feeling

I was once so determine that I won't care if you are dead or alive, even if you were to die I won't pay my last respect to you on your wake. Cause you simply don't know how to cherish yourself when you are given a second chance.

BUT when I got to know your condition is getting bad, admitted to hospital I don't know how to react, basically only mix feeling. Visit you at the hospital? Or ignore you and continue with my determination? To my ZPGY they thought that I bo chap, and yes I want to bo chap but yet I can't bring myself for doing so.

After visiting you at the hospital yesterday, the determination that I always have in mind just vanish and only remembering how closed we used to be. To my dearest friend, knowing that miracle is equal to zero, we will only pray that you have less pain to suffer for your final journey.

0 comments: