CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Dear Friend....

You are just being over sensitive, everything is still the same as before is just tat now a days me and her is too buzy with our work (which is not wrong). If you are thinking the way you are for the secret tat u kept, den u are wrong, do you think me and her is so xiao qi? Be it since u already told us tat we will know it when the time is ripe, so be it since sooner or later we will know. So why bother yourself with this.

And for this tat u have wrote:

If ZPGY can be replace by others so easily then I can tell them now and from here that I don't need you girls at all, I won't call and find you anymore. I can handle every problems myself, alone.

Frankly, so sad to read this. Isn't it suppose to be:

A true friend is to be understanding and not unreasonable.
(moreover we are more den a true friend cos we are ZPGY)

Am not trying to say tat u are unreasonable as we understand your emo problem now, but please always remember UNDERSTANDING.

0 comments: