CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st Overseas Trip

My papa have arranged a short trip to the genting for the family from 23rd - 25th Sept. This is a last minute arrangement as initial arrangement is he is going alone with his friend, YES, leaving me and darling here so pissed with him, make some noise den he wake up as mentioned this is last minute arrangement so he nearly forgot about us until I make noise lah.

But even after I make noise darling is also excluded cause she don't have a passport so when we were out there at genting she will be sleeping over at my mama house, but after a few thought leaving her here alone is like leaving my heart and sole here and empty body there. So papa and I have a quick decision, bring her along, but the problem is SHE HAVE NO PASSPORT..... but thanks to the technology make things fast for us, on the very day papa bring her to take photo den the very next day which is last Saturday I fast fast apply for her online den WALAH passport can be collected from today onward. Hehe this will be darling and our family 1st trip so excited..... will come back with some photo.

0 comments: